Sunday, August 16, 2009

Week 6 - in Maine

We took a trip to Bar Harbor, ME this week, so it wasn't the best training week. My nutritional intake suffered greatly. Kept with the running, but tweaked it a bit. Glad I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. I need to get back on track, on schedule...I crave a little consistency.
Sunday - rest day (had to clean and pack...bailed on exercise. Boo.)
Monday - 30 min run (not sure of distance...3.5-4 ish), road
Tuesday - 4.2 miles in Freeport., road, some hills, rain. Felt good.
Weds- 6 miles in Bar Harbor. Carriage road, unpaved. Hills! (50:54)
Thurs - rest. Did ocean kayak for 2+ hrs tho. That was fun!!
Friday - rest. Rode home for 12 hrs. yuck.
Saturday - 10 mi., path, with Lilly. PR - 1:20:16. Tough, humid run. After a week of eating poorly, I expected not to have the best run, and was surprised at the time. I think it was due to Lil. She's a great partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment